Sunday, October 24, 2010

Introducing....

It hasn't been until the last 5 months that I have constantly, consecutively woke up with the same thought on my mind. What can I do today to help someone. This thought never seems to escape me, even when theres times, I cannot find relief for myself. Id be at my lowest, as my dad would say, without a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of.  However, this does not stop my drive from believing to KNOWING, that I have a greater work to do. The main thing that constantly combats my thoughts in times of recess are about my purpose. The 5 W's take a permanent dwelling in my cognition to reach a declaration. "Who (do I help), What  (makes me qualified), When (do I have time to commit to something ELSE), Where (will I get help to do these things), Why (is it on my heart so badly to act). And then there's "How" How can I finance the great ideas I have, how do I reach out to help others when my heart is not totally healed itself??
If you decide to follow my journey, my hunt,my drive to finding my purpose you will see my highs my lows, and in turn you will see my growth. You will constantly see me question myself and my abilities, prime example above, because this is so strongly placed on my heart, there are no limits I wont taunt to get to this ultimate goal. The one question I can answer with leisurely is  the"Why". Why? Because when God speaks to my heart, it is what he whispers to me. It is what he has been whispering to us all through Matt 28:19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations...
As I gain assurance, confirmation, and healing, I am positive the hunt I am after will become ever present.
Stick along for the ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment